- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Luis Magdiel Oliva Córdova, Héctor R. Amado-Salvatierra, Klinge Orlando Villalba Condori:
An Experience Making Use of Learning Analytics Techniques in Discussion Forums to Improve the Interaction in Learning Ecosystems. HCI (25) 2019: 64-76
- Nelly Condori-Fernández, Alejandro Catalá Bolos, Patricia Lago:
Discovering requirements of behaviour change software systems from negative user experience. ICSE (Companion Volume) 2018: 222-223
- Maya Daneva, Klaas Sikkel, Nelly Condori-Fernández, Andrea Herrmann:
Experiences in using practitioner's checklists to evaluate the industrial relevance of requirements engineering experiments. CESI@ICSE 2018: 5-12
- Nelly Condori-Fernández:
HAPPYNESS: an emotion-aware QoS assurance framework for enhancing user experience. ICSE (Companion Volume) 2017: 235-237
- Xuan Liu, Simon J. E. Taylor, Navonil Mustafee, Jun Wang, Qian Gao, David R. Gilbert:
Speeding up systems biology simulations of biochemical pathways using condor. Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience 26(17): 2727-2742 (2014)
- Arijit Mukherjee, Swarnava Dey, Himadri Sekhar Paul, Batsayan Das:
Utilising condor for data parallel analytics in an IoT context - An experience report. WiMob 2013: 325-331
- Giorgos Artopoulos, Eduardo Condorcet:
House of Affects - time, immersion and play in digital design for spatially-experienced interactive narrative. Digital Creativity 17(4): 213-220 (2006)
- Douglas Thain, Todd Tannenbaum, Miron Livny:
Distributed computing in practice: the Condor experience. Concurrency - Practice and Experience 17(2-4): 323-356 (2005)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.