- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Funan Shi:
High Dimensional Statistical and Computational Methods for Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining in Biomedical Data. University of California, Berkeley, USA, 2018
- Eric Kerfoot, Lauren Fovargue, Simone Rivolo, Wenzhe Shi, Daniel Rueckert, David Nordsletten, Jack Lee, Radomír Chabiniok, Reza Razavi:
Eidolon: Visualization and Computational Framework for Multi-modal Biomedical Data Analysis. MIAR 2016: 425-437
- Michal Kvet, Monika Vajsová, Karol Matiasko:
Complex Data Management in MRI Results Processing. Applications of Computational Intelligence in Biomedical Technology 2015: 119-141
- Cagatay Turkay, Fleur Jeanquartier, Andreas Holzinger, Helwig Hauser:
On Computationally-Enhanced Visual Analysis of Heterogeneous Data and Its Application in Biomedical Informatics. Interactive Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining in Biomedical Informatics 2014: 117-140
- Rita Chattopadhyay:
Building Adaptive Computational Systems for Physiological and Biomedical Data. Arizona State University, Tempe, USA, 2013
- Jesmin Nahar, Tasadduq Imam, Kevin S. Tickle, A. B. M. Shawkat Ali, Yi-Ping Phoebe Chen:
Computational intelligence for microarray data and biomedical image analysis for the early diagnosis of breast cancer. Expert Syst. Appl. 39(16): 12371-12377 (2012)
- Amandeep S. Sidhu, Tharam S. Dillon:
Biomedical Data and Applications. Studies in Computational Intelligence 224, Springer 2009, ISBN 978-3-642-02192-3 [contents]
- Christopher M. Taylor, Arvin Agah:
Data Mining and Genetic Algorithms: Finding Hidden Meaning in Biological and Biomedical Data. Computational Intelligence in Biomedicine and Bioinformatics 2008: 49-68
- Mohammed I. Rafiq, Martin J. O'Connor, Amar K. Das:
Computational Method for Temporal Pattern Discovery in Biomedical Genomic Databases. CSB 2005: 362-365
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.