- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Paula Kotzé, Hanlie Smuts:
Applying the Foundations of Enterprise Systems Engineering in Complex Real-World Environments: Lessons Learnt from Real-World Project Examples. ES 2016: 1-12
- Joanna I. Olszewska, J. Toman:
OPEN: New Path-Planning Algorithm for Real-World Complex Environment. SGAI Conf. 2016: 237-244
- Fang-Fang Li, Christine A. Shoemaker, Jun Qiu, Jia-Hua Wei:
Hierarchical multi-reservoir optimization modeling for real-world complexity with application to the Three Gorges system. Environmental Modelling and Software 69: 319-329 (2015)
- Adam Westermann, Jörg M. Buchholz:
The influence of informational masking in complex real-world environments. WASPAA 2013: 1-4
- Matthias Kranz, Andreas Möller, Luis Roalter:
Robots, Objects, Humans: Towards Seamless Interaction in Intelligent Environments - Supporting Complex Cooperative Interactions between Humans and Technical Systems in Real World Scenarios through Cognitive Objects. PECCS 2011: 163-172
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.