- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Christian Häubl, Christian Wimmer, Hanspeter Mössenböck:
Deriving code coverage information from profiling data recorded for a trace-based just-in-time compiler. PPPJ 2013: 1-12
- Gerardo Bandera, Emilio L. Zapata:
Improving the Sparse Parallelization Using Semantical Information at Compile-Time. Euro-Par 2000: 331-339
- Bruce S. Siegell, Peter Steenkiste:
Automatic selection of load balancing parameters using compile-time and run-time information. Concurrency - Practice and Experience 9(4): 275-317 (1997)
- Masha Gendler-Fishman, Ehud Gudes:
A compile-time model for safe information flow in object-oriented databases. SEC 1997: 41-55
- Filip Thoen, Marco Cornero, Gert Goossens, Hugo De Man:
Software Synthesis for Real-Time Information Processing Systems. Workshop on Languages, Compilers, & Tools for Real-Time Systems 1995: 60-69
- Jean-Pierre Banâtre, Ciarán Bryce, Daniel Le Métayer:
Compile-Time Detection of Information Flow in Sequential Programs. ESORICS 1994: 55-73
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.