- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Martin Risch, Marc Kovac, Corina Risch, Dorothea Hillmann, Michael Ritzler, Nadia Wohlwend, Thomas Lung, Michael Allmann, Christoph Seger, Lorenz Risch:
An Anti-Nucleocapsid Antigen Sars-Cov-2 Total Antibody Assay Finds Comparable Results in Edta-Anticoagulated Whole Blood Obtained from Capillary and Venous Blood Sampling. Data 5(4): 105 (2020)
- Waleed Farag, Sanwar Ali:
Can online delivery result in comparable achievement of course outcomes and student success in different computer science courses? FIE 2016: 1-7
- Jan Horsky:
Reporting the Results of Safety-Enhanced Design Evaluations for Meaningful Use Stage 2 Certification: Are they Comparable? AMIA 2014
- Muriel Niederle, Alvin E. Roth, M. Utku Ünver:
Unraveling Results from Comparable Demand and Supply: An Experimental Investigation. Games 4(2): 243-282 (2013)
- Ekaterina Stambolieva:
Reporting Preliminary Automatic Comparable Corpora Compilation Results. RANLP 2013: 149-156
- Xavier Pérez Costa, Christian Bettstetter, Hannes Hartenstein:
Toward a mobility metric for comparable & reproducible results in ad hoc networks research. ACM SIGMOBILE Mob. Comput. Commun. Rev. 7(4): 58-60 (2003)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.