- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Paul Gardner-Stephen, Angus Wallace, Lucas Moss, Loïc Lagadec, Matthew Lloyd:
Designing a combined personal communicator and data entry terminal for disaster relief & remote operations. GHTC 2019: 1-8
- Daniel L. Hocutt:
User Activity in Context: Technical Communicators as Articulators of Google Analytics Data. SIGDOC 2016: 13
- Mohamad Chaarawi, Edgar Gabriel:
Evaluating Sparse Data Storage Techniques for MPI Groups and Communicators. ICCS (1) 2008: 297-306
- Gregory A. Sanders, Audrey N. Le, John S. Garofolo:
Effects of word error rate in the DARPA communicator data during 2000 and 2001. INTERSPEECH 2002
- Marilyn A. Walker, John S. Aberdeen, Julie E. Boland, Elizabeth Owen Bratt, John S. Garofolo, Lynette Hirschman, Audrey N. Le, Sungbok Lee, Shrikanth S. Narayanan, Kishore Papineni, Bryan L. Pellom, Joseph Polifroni, Alexandros Potamianos, P. Prabhu, Alexander I. Rudnicky, Gregory A. Sanders, Stephanie Seneff, David Stallard, Steve Whittaker:
DARPA communicator dialog travel planning systems: the june 2000 data collection. INTERSPEECH 2001: 1371-1374
- Maxine Eskénazi, Alexander I. Rudnicky, Karin Gregory, Paul C. Constantinides, Robert Brennan, Christina L. Bennett, Jwan Allen:
Data collection and processing in the carnegie mellon communicator. EUROSPEECH 1999
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.