- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Adriana Pitea, Ivan Kondofersky, Steffen Sass, Fabian J. Theis, Nikola S. Müller, Kristian Unger:
Copy number aberrations from Affymetrix SNP 6.0 genotyping data - how accurate are commonly used prediction approaches? Briefings Bioinform. 21(1): 272-281 (2020)
- Jongyeop Kim, Abhilash Kancharla, Jongho Seol, Noh-Jin Park, Nohpill Park:
Optimized Common Parameter Set Extraction by Benchmarking Applications on a Big Data Platform. SNPD 2018: 1-7
- Meng Wang, Shili Lin:
FamLBL: detecting rare haplotype disease association based on common SNPs using case-parent triads. Bioinform. 30(18): 2611-2618 (2014)
- Olga Y. Gorlova, Jun Ying, Christopher I. Amos, Margaret R. Spitz, Bo Peng, Ivan P. Gorlov:
Derived SNP Alleles are Used More Frequently than Ancestral Alleles as Risk-associated Variants in Common Human Diseases. J. Bioinform. Comput. Biol. 10(2) (2012)
- Radu Serban, Hongliang Guo, Alfons H. Salden:
Common Hybrid Agent Platform - Sustaining the Collective. SNPD 2012: 420-427
- Arpad Kelemen, Athanasios V. Vasilakos, Yulan Liang:
Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics: SNP/Haplotype Data in Genetic Association Study for Common Diseases. IEEE Trans. Inf. Technol. Biomed. 13(5): 841-847 (2009)
- Roberta Spinelli, Ingrid Cifola, Stefano Ferrero, Luca Beltrame, Paolo Mocarelli, Cristina Battaglia:
Assessment of Common Regions and Specific Footprints of DNA Copy Number Aberrations Across Multiple Affymetrix SNP Mapping Arrays. WILF 2007: 674-681
- Paul I. W. de Bakker, Robert R. Graham, David Altshuler, Brian E. Henderson, Christopher A. Haiman:
Transferability of Tag SNPs to Capture Common Genetic Variation in DNA Repair Genes Across Multiple Populations. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing 2006: 478-486
- Zhongjie Wang, Xiaofei Xu, De-chen Zhan:
A Reuse-Oriented Business Component Acquisition Method Based on Greatest Common Sub-Process. SNPD 2004: 201-208
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.