- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Shurong Li, Chunwang Hou:
On the Collision Detection Problem of Two Moving Objects Described by Algebraic Sets. J. Syst. Sci. Complex. 20(1): 108-118 (2007)
- Mauro Figueiredo, Terrence Fernando:
An Unified Framework to Solve the Broad and Narrow Phases of the Collision Detection Problem in Virtual Prototype Environments. GMAG 2003: 130-136
- Stephane Redon, Abderrahmane Kheddar, Sabine Coquillart:
An Algebraic Solution to the Problem of Collision Detection for Rigid Polyhedral Objects. ICRA 2000: 3733-3738
- Christian H. Fedrowitz, Frank Düber:
An algebra for efficiently solving the continuous collision detection problem. IROS 1998: 1628-1633
- Alejandro M. García-Alonso, Nicolás Serrano, Juan Flaquer:
Solving the collision detection problem. IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications 14(3): 36-43 (1994)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.