- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Yangting Huai, Qianxiao Zhang:
Construction of Social Security Fund Cloud Audit Platform Based on Fuzzy Data Mining Algorithm. Complex. 2021: 9939454:1-9939454:11 (2021)
- Yaopu Zhao, Yanchao Yu, Ying Li:
Research on Construction Technology of 3D Scene Point Cloud Model Based on Improved PMVS Algorithm. CSAI/ICIMT 2018: 359-363
- Jakub Marszalkowski, Dariusz Mokwa, Maciej Drozdowski, Lukasz Rusiecki, Hubert Narozny:
Fast algorithms for online construction of web tag clouds. Eng. Appl. Artif. Intell. 64: 378-390 (2017)
- Chung-Chih Cheng, Fan-Chieh Cheng, Po-Hsiung Lin, Wen-Tzeng Huang, Shih-Chia Huang:
A Fastest Patchwise Histogram Construction Algorithm based on Cloud-Computing Architecture. Int. J. Web Serv. Res. 14(1): 1-12 (2017)
- Chung-Chih Cheng, Fan-Chieh Cheng, Po-Hsiung Lin, Shih-Chia Huang:
A Cloud-Computing Local Histogram Construction Algorithm for Big Image Data. BigData Congress 2014: 200-203
- Bagus Arthaya, Irwan Gunawan, Hendra Gunawan:
Point Clouds Construction Algorithm from a Home-Made Laser Scanner. ISDA (1) 2008: 570-575
- Tao Peng, Satyandra K. Gupta:
Model and Algorithms for Point Cloud Construction Using Digital Projection Patterns. J. Comput. Inf. Sci. Eng. 7(4): 372-381 (2007)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.