- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Ran Liu, Yicheng Ye, Nanyan Hu, Hu Chen, Xianhua Wang:
Classified prediction model of rockburst using rough sets-normal cloud. Neural Computing and Applications 31(12): 8185-8193 (2019)
- Hanmei Sun, Thuan Nguyen, Yihui Luan, Jiming Jiang:
Classified mixed logistic model prediction. J. Multivar. Anal. 168: 63-74 (2018)
- Tieying Liu, Yang Zhong, Kai Chen:
Interdisciplinary study on popularity prediction of social classified hot online events in China. Telematics Informatics 34(3): 755-764 (2017)
- Giannis Bekoulis, Johannes Deleu, Thomas Demeester, Chris Develder:
Reconstructing the house from the ad: Structured prediction on real estate classifieds. EACL (2) 2017: 274-279
- Kennedy E. Ehimwenma, Paul Crowther, Martin D. Beer:
A system of serial computation for classified rules prediction in non-regular ontology trees. CoRR abs/1604.02323 (2016)
- Chia-Ling Chiang, Ssu-Chieh Yang, Xiao-Qiao Huang, Chih-Hung Kuo:
Classified directional prediction for visually lossless compression in display devices. ICICS 2013: 1-4
- Zhiyuan Xu, Hui Li, Yueming Lu, Yuefeng Ji:
User-Classified Dynamic Resource Allocation for Real-Time VBR Video Transmission Based on Time-Domain Traffic Prediction. GLOBECOM 2008: 1416-1420
- Bruno Aiazzi, Stefano Baronti, Luciano Alparone:
Lossless Compression of Hyperspectral Imagery Via Lookup Tables and Classified Linear Spectral Prediction. IGARSS (2) 2008: 978-981
- Bruno Aiazzi, Stefano Baronti, Cinzia Lastri, Leonardo Santurri, Luciano Alparone:
Low-complexity lossless/near-lossless compression of hyperspectral imagery through classified linear spectral prediction. IGARSS 2005: 4
- Farshid Golchin, Kuldip K. Paliwal:
Classified adaptive prediction and entropy coding for lossless coding of images. ICIP (3) 1997: 110-113
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.