- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- William Bock, Enrique Peacock-López:
Chiral Oscillations and Spontaneous Mirror Symmetry Breaking in a Simple Polymerization Model. Symmetry 12(9): 1388 (2020)
- Dilip Kondepudi, Zachary Mundy:
Spontaneous Chiral Symmetry Breaking and Entropy Production in a Closed System. Symmetry 12(5): 769 (2020)
- Angela Patti, Claudia Sanfilippo:
Breaking Molecular Symmetry through Biocatalytic Reactions to Gain Access to Valuable Chiral Synthons. Symmetry 12(9): 1454 (2020)
- Naohiro Uemura, Seiya Toyoda, Waku Shimizu, Yasushi Yoshida, Takashi Mino, Masami Sakamoto:
Absolute Asymmetric Synthesis Involving Chiral Symmetry Breaking in Diels-Alder Reaction. Symmetry 12(6): 910 (2020)
- Riina Aav, Kamini A. Mishra:
The Breaking of Symmetry Leads to Chirality in Cucurbituril-Type Hosts. Symmetry 10(4): 98 (2018)
- Christian Pohl:
Cytoskeletal Symmetry Breaking and Chirality: From Reconstituted Systems to Animal Development. Symmetry 7(4): 2062-2107 (2015)
- Jianfeng Li, Shi-Song Huang, Hong-Tao Feng, Wei-Min Sun, Hong-Shi Zong:
Study of Dynamical Chiral Symmetry Breaking in (2 + 1) Dimensional Abelian Higgs Model. Symmetry 2(2): 907-915 (2010)
- Rui Tamura, Sekai Iwama, Hiroki Takahashi:
Chiral Symmetry Breaking Phenomenon Caused by a Phase Transition. Symmetry 2(1): 112-135 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.