- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- I-Fan Liu, Hui-Chun Hung:
How are Live-Streaming Services and Social Media Platforms Changing On-Job MBA Students' Learning? A Case Study for Applying e-Case Live in Management Case-Based Learning in Taiwan. IEEE Access 8: 120936-120945 (2020)
- Yuki Tsukui, Shin'ichi Arakawa, Shiori Takagi, Masayuki Murata:
Design and Placements of Virtualized Network Functions for Dynamically Changing Service Requests Based on a Core/Periphery Structure. IEEE Access 8: 166294-166303 (2020)
- Jianpeng Hu, Linpeng Huang, Ying Fan, Lanxuan Tong, Wenqiang Hu:
Bandwidth Planning of Web Services in Changing Contexts Based on Network Simulation. ICWS 2019: 242-246
- Toshikazu Sakano, Tetsuro Komukai, Atsushi Takahara, Toshihiko Hirooka, Masataka Nakazawa:
Ad-hoc photonic network based on movable and deployable ICT resource unit to meet rapidly changing service demands. OFC 2015: 1-3
- Ioanna D. Constantiou, Christiane Lehrer, Thomas Hess:
Changing information retrieval behaviours: an empirical investigation of users' cognitive processes in the choice of location-based services. Eur. J. Inf. Syst. 23(5): 513-528 (2014)
- Maha Khemaja, Taoufik Mastour:
Skill oriented Training Activity as a Service: An Approach based on the e-Competence Framework to overcome the Fast Changing IT Profession. Int. J. Hum. Cap. Inf. Technol. Prof. 5(4): 55-78 (2014)
- Matthias Kehlenbeck, Thorben Sandner, Michael H. Breitner:
Managing Internal Control in Changing Organizations through Business Process Intelligence - A Service Oriented Architecture for the XACML Based Monitoring of Supporting Systems. HICSS 2010: 1-10
- G. Mahesh, Dinesh Kumar Gupta:
Changing paradigm in journals based current awareness services in libraries. Inf. Serv. Use 28(1): 59-65 (2008)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.