- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Fuqiang Zhao, Xiaohai Wang, Hatim A. Zariwala, Jason M. Uslaner, Andrea K. Houghton, Jeffrey L. Evelhoch, Eric Hostetler, Christopher T. Winkelmann, Catherine D. G. Hines:
fMRI study of the role of glutamate NMDA receptor in the olfactory adaptation in rats: Insights into cellular and molecular mechanisms of olfactory adaptation. NeuroImage 149: 348-360 (2017)
- Ismail M. Khater, David R. L. Scriven, Edwin D. W. Moore, Ghassan Hamarneh:
Sub-Cellular Network Analysis of Ryanodine Receptor Positioning in Control and Phosphorylated States. CinC 2016
- Chontita Rattanakul, Yongwimon Lenbury:
Cellular automata simulation of signal transduction and calcium dynamics with healthy and faulty receptor trafficking. SysCon 2016: 1-8
- Gustavo Santos-García, Carolyn L. Talcott, Javier De Las Rivas:
Analysis of Cellular Proliferation and Survival Signaling by Using Two Ligand/Receptor Systems Modeled by Pathway Logic. HSB 2015: 226-245
- Fiete Haack, Kevin Burrage, Ronald Redmer, Adelinde M. Uhrmacher:
Studying the Role of Lipid Rafts on Protein Receptor Bindings with Cellular Automata. IEEE ACM Trans. Comput. Biol. Bioinform. 10(3): 760-770 (2013)
- Martin Falk, Markus Daub, Guido Schneider, Thomas Ertl:
Modeling and visualization of receptor clustering on the cellular membrane. BioVis 2011: 9-15
- Terrence M. Dobrowsky, Brian R. Daniels, Robert F. Siliciano, Sean X. Sun, Denis Wirtz:
Organization of Cellular Receptors into a Nanoscale Junction during HIV-1 Adhesion. PLoS Comput. Biol. 6(7) (2010)
- Xuan Xiao, Pu Wang, Kuo-Chen Chou:
GPCR-CA: A cellular automaton image approach for predicting G-protein-coupled receptor functional classes. J. Comput. Chem. 30(9): 1414-1423 (2009)
- Wayne W. Wakeland, Edward J. Gallaher, Louis M. Macovsky, C. Athena Aktipis:
A Comparison of System Dynamics and Agent-Based Simulation Applied to the Study of Cellular Receptor Dynamics. HICSS 2004
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.