- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Jose Manuel Rivas-Moscoso, Behnam Shariati, Dan M. Marom, Dimitrios Klonidis, Ioannis Tomkos:
Comparison of CD(C) ROADM architectures for space division multiplexed networks. OFC 2017: 1-3
- Katerina Zamani, Angelos Charalambidis, Stasinos Konstantopoulos, Maria Dagioglou, Vangelis Karkaletsis:
A Peer-to-Peer Protocol and System Architecture for Privacy-Preserving Statistical Analysis. CD-ARES 2016: 236-250
- Shuichiro Yamamoto:
A Knowledge Integration Approach for Safety-Critical Software Development and Operation Based on the Method Architecture. CD-ARES 2014: 17-28
- Alain Casali, Christian Ernst:
Extracting Correlated Patterns on Multicore Architectures. CD-ARES 2013: 118-133
- Tim O'Neill, John Leaney, Philip Martyn:
Architecture-Based Performance Analysis of the COLLINS Class Submarine Open System Extension (COSE) Concept Demonstrator (CD). ECBS 2000: 26-35
- Sayed Mohammad Kia, Sri Parameswaran:
Novel architectures for TSC/CD and SFS/SCD synchronous controllers. VTS 1994: 138-143
- Arnold Ginetti, Charles Trullemans:
Compaction of CD(2k - D) control unit architectures. Integr. 9(2): 179-197 (1990)
- Bill Zoellick:
CD-ROM software architecture to promote interchangeability. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci. 39(1): 47-53 (1988)
- Suchai Thanawastien, D. Blass:
A CSMA/CD-Token Ring Hybrid Architecture for Local Area Networks. ICDCS 1986: 206-215
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.