- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Pawel Maciejewski, Malgorzata Gawlik-Kobylinska, Jacek Lebiedz, Witold Ostant, Dogan Aydin:
To Survive in a CBRN Hostile Environment: Application of CAVE Automatic Virtual Environments in First Responder Training. APPIS 2020: 16:1-16:5
- Enrico Ronchi, David Mayorga, Ruggiero Lovreglio, Jonathan Wahlqvist, Daniel Nilsson:
Mobile-powered head-mounted displays versus cave automatic virtual environment experiments for evacuation research. Comput. Animat. Virtual Worlds 30(6) (2019)
- Rodrigo Torres, Marlene Palafox:
Interactive Virtual Reality Navigation Using Cave Automatic Virtual Environment Technology. Encyclopedia of Computer Graphics and Games 2019
- Afonso Rodrigues Gonçalves, Sergi Bermúdez i Badia:
KAVE: Building Kinect Based CAVE Automatic Virtual Environments, Methods for Surround-Screen Projection Management, Motion Parallax and Full-Body Interaction Support. Proc. ACM Hum. Comput. Interact. 2: 10:1-10:15 (2018)
- Karen Collins, Krzyzstof Borowski:
Experimental Game Interactions in a Cave Automatic Virtual Environment. GEM 2018: 1-9
- Clement E. Onime, James Uhomoibhi, Hui Wang:
Mixed Reality Cubicles and Cave Automatic Virtual Environment. IUCC-CSS 2016: 1-8
- Sujan Shrestha, Joyram Chakraborty, Mona A. Mohamed:
A comparative pilot study of historical artifacts in a CAVE automatic virtual reality environment versus paper-based artifacts. MobileHCI Adjunct 2016: 968-977
- Muhanna Muhanna, Sermsak Buntha, Sohei Okamoto, Michael J. McMahon Jr., Sergiu Dascalu, Frederick C. Harris Jr.:
CAVEMANDER: Creating 3-D Command-and-Control Scenarios for the CAVE Automatic Virtual Environment. DMS 2010: 300-304
- Carolina Cruz-Neira, Daniel J. Sandin, Thomas A. DeFanti, Robert V. Kenyon, John C. Hart:
The Cave - Audio Visual Experience Automatic Virtual Environment. Commun. ACM 35(6): 64-72 (1992)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.