- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Kenneth J. Kurtz, Daniel Silliman:
Warning: The Exemplars in Your Category Representation May Not Be the Ones Experienced During Learning. CogSci 2019: 56-57
- Eric Yanfei Zhao, Masakazu Ishihara, P. Devereaux Jennings, Michael Lounsbury:
Optimal Distinctiveness in the Console Video Game Industry: An Exemplar-Based Model of Proto-Category Evolution. Organization Science 29(4): 588-611 (2018)
- Nolan Conaway, Joseph L. Austerweil:
PACKER: An Exemplar Model of Category Generation. CogSci 2017
- Charlotte Edmunds, Andy J. Wills, Fraser Milton:
Memory for exemplars in category learning. CogSci 2016
- Michael D. Lee, Wolf Vanpaemel:
Exemplars, Prototypes, Similarities, and Rules in Category Representation: An Example of Hierarchical Bayesian Analysis. Cognitive Science 32(8): 1403-1424 (2008)
- Evelyn Eger, John Ashburner, John-Dylan Haynes, Raymond J. Dolan, Geraint Rees:
fMRI Activity Patterns in Human LOC Carry Information about Object Exemplars within Category. J. Cognitive Neuroscience 20(2): 356-370 (2008)
- Yasuaki Sakamoto, Toshihiko Matsuka, Bradley C. Love:
Dimension-Wide vs. Exemplar-Specific Attention in Category Learning and Recognition. ICCM 2004: 261-266
- Andrew Wedel:
Category competition drives contrast maintenance within an exemplar-based production/perception loop. SIGMORPHON@ACL 2004
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.