- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Csaba Kadar:
SIs The Effect Of Current Rules Of International Accounting And Prudential Tools Make The Bank Reserving Pro-Cyclical? - Modelling Of Impairment Under IFRS 9 And Countercyclical Capital Buffer. ECMS 2019: 97-102
- Badr Hirchoua, Brahim Ouhbi, Bouchra Frikh:
Dynamic Rules Extraction in Big Data Context for Knowledge Capitalization Systems. ISAmI 2019: 145-152
- Sankhadeep Chatterjee, Rhitaban Nag, Soumya Sen, Amitrajit Sarkar:
Towards Golden Rule of Capital Accumulation: A Genetic Algorithm Approach. CISIM 2017: 481-491
- Ratchata Peachavanish:
Fuzzy Rule-Based Stock Ranking Using Price Momentum and Market Capitalization. FSDM 2016: 102-107
- Rodrigo Naranjo, Albert Meco, Javier Arroyo, Matilde Santos:
An Intelligent Trading System with Fuzzy Rules and Fuzzy Capital Management. Int. J. Intell. Syst. 30(8): 963-983 (2015)
- Mohammad Hossein Fazel Zarandi, Neda Mohammadhasan, Susan Bastani:
A Fuzzy Rule-Based Expert System for Evaluating Intellectual Capital. Adv. Fuzzy Syst. 2012: 823052:1-823052:11 (2012)
- David de la Croix, Gregory Ponthiere:
On the Golden Rule of capital accumulation under endogenous longevity. Math. Soc. Sci. 59(2): 227-238 (2010)
- Anongnart Srivihok:
Association Rule Mining for Intellectual Capital of Enterprises in Central Region of Thailand. IAIT 2009: 182-190
- Amita Goyal Chin, Hiren Kotak:
Improving debt collection processes using rule-based decision engines: A case study of Capital One. Int. J. Inf. Manag. 26(1): 81-88 (2006)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.