- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Mingyang Li, Zhi-Ping Fan, Bo Li, Hai-Ming Liang:
A matching method for second-hand goods exchange considering loss aversion of buyer and seller in e-brokerage. Soft Comput. 25(10): 7041-7057 (2021)
- Yiwei Chen, Ming Hu:
Pricing and Matching with Forward-Looking Buyers and Sellers. Manuf. Serv. Oper. Manag. 22(4): 717-734 (2020)
- Yan-Ping Jiang, Zhi-Ping Fan, Hai-Ming Liang, Minghe Sun:
An optimization approach for existing home seller-buyer matching. J. Oper. Res. Soc. 70(2): 237-254 (2019)
- Arnold Polanski:
Matching structure and bargaining outcomes in buyer-seller networks. Soc. Choice Welf. 46(4): 767-776 (2016)
- Dien Tuan Le, Minjie Zhang, Fenghui Ren:
A Broker-Based Optimal Matching Approach of Buyers and Sellers for Multi-attribute Exchanges in Open Markets. SMC 2015: 563-568
- Michael P. Wellman, John Riedl:
Introduction to the Special Issue: Matching Buyers and Sellers for e-Commerce. Int. J. Electron. Commer. 8(4): 7-8 (2004)
- Peter Haddawy, Namthip Rujikeadkumjorn, Khaimook Dhananaiyapergse, Christine Cheng:
Balanced matching of buyers and sellers in e-marketplaces: the barter trade exchange model. ICEC 2004: 85-94
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.