- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Masahiro Hamasaki, Masataka Goto, Tomoyasu Nakano:
Songrium: a music browsing assistance service with interactive visualization and exploration of protect a web of music. WWW (Companion Volume) 2014: 523-528
- Masahiro Hamasaki, Masataka Goto:
Songrium: a music browsing assistance service based on visualization of massive open collaboration within music content creation community. OpenSym 2013: 4:1-4:10
- Masataka Goto, Jun Ogata, Kazuyoshi Yoshii, Hiromasa Fujihara, Matthias Mauch, Tomoyasu Nakano:
PodCastle and Songle: Crowdsourcing-Based Web Services for Retrieval and Browsing of Speech and Music Content. CrowdSearch 2012: 36-41
- Tim Pohle, Peter Knees, Markus Schedl, Gerhard Widmer:
Meaningfully Browsing Music Services. ISMIR 2007: 115-116
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.