- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Jonathan Furner:
Definitions of "Metadata": A Brief Survey of International Standards. J. Assoc. Inf. Sci. Technol. 71(6): E33-E42 (2020)
- Marcelo Sobottka, Daniel Gonçalves:
A brief note on the definition of sliding block codes and the Curtis-Hedlund-Lyndon Theorem. CoRR abs/1507.02180 (2015)
- Junyoung Song, Sewook Hwang, Hyun-Woo Lee, Chulwoo Kim:
A 7.5-Gb/s Referenceless Transceiver With Adaptive Equalization and Bandwidth-Shifting Technique for Ultrahigh-Definition Television in a 0.13- µm CMOS Process. IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. II Express Briefs 61-II(11): 865-869 (2014)
- Pedro José Marrón, Daniel Minder, Stamatis Karnouskos:
The Emerging Domain of Cooperating Objects - Definitions and Concepts. Springer Briefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Springer 2012, ISBN 978-3-642-28468-7, pp. i-x, 1-47
- Hiroshi Makino, Shunji Nakata, Hirotsugu Suzuki, Shin'ichiro Mutoh, Masayuki Miyama, Tsutomu Yoshimura, Shuhei Iwade, Yoshio Matsuda:
Reexamination of SRAM Cell Write Margin Definitions in View of Predicting the Distribution. IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. II Express Briefs 58-II(4): 230-234 (2011)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.