- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Jorge Otero, Ivan Felis, Miguel Ardid, Alicia Herrero:
Acoustic Localization of Bragg Peak Proton Beams for Hadrontherapy Monitoring. Sensors 19(9): 1971 (2019)
- Gabriela Statkiewicz-Barabach, Karol Tarnowski, Dominik Kowal, Pawel Mergo:
Experimental Analysis of Bragg Reflection Peak Splitting in Gratings Fabricated Using a Multiple Order Phase Mask. Sensors 19(2): 433 (2019)
- Elia A. Vallicelli, Andrea Baschirotto, Sebastian Lehrack, Walter Assmann, Katia Parodi, Salvo Viola, Giorgio Riccobene, Marcello De Matteis:
Mixed-Signal Ionoacoustic Analog Front-End for Proton Range Verification with 24γm Precision at 0.8 Gy Bragg Peak Dose. ICECS 2019: 811-814
- Weifang Zhang, Yingwu Li, Bo Jin, Feifei Ren, Hongxun Wang, Wei Dai:
A Fiber Bragg Grating Interrogation System with Self-Adaption Threshold Peak Detection Algorithm. Sensors 18(4): 1140 (2018)
- Daniele Tosi:
Review and Analysis of Peak Tracking Techniques for Fiber Bragg Grating Sensors. Sensors 17(10): 2368 (2017)
- Michele Riva, Elia Arturo Vallicelli, Andrea Baschirotto, Marcello De Matteis:
Acoustic analog front-end for Bragg-Peak detection in hadron therapy. BioCAS 2017: 1-4
- Yafei Xing, Benoît Macq:
Improvement of Bragg peak shift estimation using dimensionality reduction techniques and predictive linear modeling. SIPAIM 2017: 1057215
- Hao Zhou, Biyang Wen:
Wave Height Extraction From the First-Order Bragg Peaks in High-Frequency Radars. IEEE Geosci. Remote Sensing Lett. 12(11): 2296-2300 (2015)
- Lucas Hermann Negri, Ademir Nied, Hypolito José Kalinowski, Aleksander S. Paterno:
Benchmark for Peak Detection Algorithms in Fiber Bragg Grating Interrogation and a New Neural Network for its Performance Improvement. Sensors 11(4): 3466-3482 (2011)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.