- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Shang Wang, Yifan Bai, Gennady Pekhimenko:
BPPSA: Scaling Back-propagation by Parallel Scan Algorithm. MLSys 2020
- Qing Zhang, Xiaodan Fan, Yejun Wang, Ming-an Sun, Jianlin Shao, Dianjing Guo:
BPP: a sequence-based algorithm for branch point prediction. Bioinform. 33(20): 3166-3172 (2017)
- Youyun Xu, Jian Wang, Kui Xu, Dongmei Zhang, Bin Gao:
A BPPE Algorithm for Instantly Decodable Network Coding in Wireless Broadcasting. IEEE Commun. Lett. 21(11): 2340-2343 (2017)
- Dhiraj Holden:
A Note on Unconditional Subexponential-time Pseudo-deterministic Algorithms for BPP Search Problems. CoRR abs/1707.05808 (2017)
- Pranose J. Edavoor, Sithara Raveendran, Arjun T. V., Sumesh K. P., Kumar Y. B. Nithin, M. H. Vasantha:
FPGA realisation of PSNR and BPP driven Adaptive Compression and Encryption Algorithm for RGB Images. ICCCNT 2016: 35:1-35:6
- Abdolahad Noori Zehmakan, Mojtaba Eslahi:
A linear approximation algorithm for the BPP with the best possible absolute approximation ratio. CoRR abs/1509.06048 (2015)
- Joaquín Pérez Ortega, Hilda Castillo Zacatelco, Rafael de la Rosa Flores:
An analysis of the state of the art of algorithms applied to BPP. LA-NMR 2012: 89-100
- Junfeng Xiao, Biao Ren, Shiduan Cheng:
A BPP-Based Scheduling Algorithm in Bluetooth Systems. MSN 2005: 623-632
- Jun S. Liu:
BPPS: An Algorithm for Analyzing Protein Sequence Alignments. CSB 2003: 28
- David Zuckerman:
Simulating BPP Using a General Weak Random Source. Algorithmica 16(4/5): 367-391 (1996)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.