- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Hicham Klaina, Imanol Picallo, Peio López-Iturri, José Javier Astrain, Leyre Azpilicueta, Otman Aghzout, Ana Vázquez Alejos, Francisco Falcone:
Implementation of an Interactive Environment With Multilevel Wireless Links for Distributed Botanical Garden in University Campus. IEEE Access 8: 132382-132396 (2020)
- D. M. Muñoz-Araque, Maycol Hernandez Garcia, Paulo A. Gaona-García, Carlos E. Montenegro:
Navigation of Resources from Tangible Object Recognition to Improve Virtual Tours in Botanical Gardens. ICITS 2020: 525-534
- Alice Bettelli, Valeria Orso, Patrik Pluchino, Luciano Gamberini:
An enriched visit to the botanical garden: co-designing tools and contents. CHItaly 2019: 1:1-1:5
- Sandra Birnstiel, Benedikt Steinmüller, Kerstin Bissinger, Simone Doll-Gerstendörfer, Stephan Huber:
Gartenfreund: Exploring the Botanical Garden with an Inclusive App. Mensch & Computer 2019: 499-502
- Bassirou Ngom, Moussa Diallo, Bamba Gueye, Nicolas Marilleau:
LoRa-based Measurement Station for Water Quality Monitoring: Case of Botanical Garden Pool. SAS 2019: 1-4
- Hagit Meishar-Tal, Michal Gross:
Teaching Sustainability via Smartphone-Enhanced Experiential Learning in a Botanical Garden. Int. J. Interact. Mob. Technol. 8(1): 10-15 (2014)
- Allan Tucker, Don Kirkup:
Extracting Predictive Models from Marked-Up Free-Text Documents at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, London. IDA 2014: 309-320
- Tiago Martins, Penousal Machado, Artur Rebelo:
The garden of virtual delights: virtual fauna for a botanical garden. SIGGRAPH Posters 2013: 26
- Harold Cohen:
How to Draw Three People in a Botanical Garden. AAAI 1988: 846-
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.