- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Peter A. Gloor, Andrea Fronzetti Colladon, Francesca Grippa, B. M. Hadley, Stephanie L. Woerner:
The impact of social media presence and board member composition on new venture success: Evidences from VC-backed U.S. startups. CoRR abs/2105.10237 (2021)
- Jorge Melegati, Eduardo Guerra, Igor Knop, Xiaofeng Wang:
A Board Game to Teach Team Composition in Software Startups. ICSOB 2019: 321-335
- Javier Fernández, Pablo Parra, Bogdan Nilas, Ignacio García, Sebastián Sánchez-Prieto, Oscar R. Polo:
Schedulability analysis of on-board satellite software based on model-driven and compositionality techniques. SIES 2013: 178-187
- Mee-Jean Kim:
Visibility of Korean science journals: an analysis between citation measures among international composition of editorial board and foreign authorship. Scientometrics 84(2): 505-522 (2010)
- Paul Craig Boardman:
University research centers and the composition of academic work. Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, USA, 2006
- Eduardo Reck Miranda, Qijun Zhang:
Composition as Game Strategy: Making Music by Playing Board Games against Evolved Artificial Neural Networks. ICMC 2005
- Henrico L. T. Wanders, Gerard J. C. Gaalman, Gerard Sierksma:
The composition of semi-finished inventories at a solid board plant. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 155(1): 96-111 (2004)
- Thomas E. Nisonger:
The relationship between international editorial board composition and citation measures in political science, business, and genetics journals. Scientometrics 54(2): 257-268 (2002)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.