- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Zong-Feng Qi, Yong-Dao Zhou, Kai-Tai Fang:
Representative points for location-biased datasets. Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation 48(2): 458-471 (2019)
- Tamy Beppler, Marcus Botacin, Fabricio Ceschin, Luiz E. S. Oliveira, André Grégio:
L(a)ying in (Test)Bed - How Biased Datasets Produce Impractical Results for Actual Malware Families' Classification. ISC 2019: 381-401
- Michael Wiegand, Josef Ruppenhofer, Thomas Kleinbauer:
Detection of Abusive Language: the Problem of Biased Datasets. NAACL-HLT (1) 2019: 602-608
- Xuezhong Qian, Jie Deng, Heng Qian, Qin Wu:
An Efficient Density Biased Sampling Algorithm for Clustering Large High-Dimensional Datasets. IJPRAI 29(8): 1550026:1-1550026:17 (2015)
- He-Yong Wang:
Combination approach of SMOTE and biased-SVM for imbalanced datasets. IJCNN 2008: 228-231
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.