- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Julia Poncela-Casasnovas, Mario Gutiérrez-Roig, Carlos Gracia-Lázaro, Julián Vicens, Jesús Gómez-Gardeñes, Josep Perello, Yamir Moreno, Jordi Duch, Ángel Sánchez:
Humans display a reduced set of consistent behavioral phenotypes in dyadic games. CoRR abs/1608.02015 (2016)
- Mariacarla Memeo, Claudio Campus, Laura Lucagrossi, Luca Giulio Brayda:
Similarity of Blind and Sighted Subjects When Constructing Maps with Small-Area Tactile Displays: Performance, Behavioral and Subjective Aspects. EuroHaptics (1) 2014: 292-300
- Aleksandar Matic, Gillian R. Hayes, Monica Tentori, Maryam Abdullah, Sabrina Schuck:
Collective use of a situated display to encourage positive behaviors in children with behavioral challenges. UbiComp 2014: 885-895
- Tsvi Kuflik, Zvi Boger, Massimo Zancanaro:
Analysis and Prediction of Museum Visitors' Behavioral Pattern Types. Ubiquitous Display Environments 2012: 161-176
- James Voyvodic, Gary H. Glover, Douglas N. Greve, Syam Gadde, The FBIRN Consortium:
Automated real-time behavioral and physiological data acquisition and display integrated with stimulus presentation for fMRI. Frontiers Neuroinformatics 5: 27 (2011)
- Jian Tang, Ning Liu, Jun Yan, Yelong Shen, Shaodan Guo, Bin Gao, Shuicheng Yan, Ming Zhang:
Learning to rank audience for behavioral targeting in display ads. CIKM 2011: 605-610
- Carsten Dolar, Fritz Lebowsky:
A multiprimary display model combined with a spatio-temporal behavioral display model for display characterization by simulation. Color Imaging: Displaying, Processing, Hardcopy, and Applications 2009: 724108
- Derrick J. Parkhurst, Ernst Niebur:
Variable-Resolution Displays: A Theoretical, Practical, and Behavioral Evaluation. Hum. Factors 44(4): 611-629 (2002)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.