- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Hongyi Su:
Simple analysis of security of the BB84 quantum key distribution protocol. Quantum Inf. Process. 19(6): 169 (2020)
- Adarsh Jain, Abhishek Khanna, Jay Bhatt, Parthkumar V. Sakhiya, R. K. Bahl:
Experimental Demonstration of Free Space Quantum Key Distribution System based on the BB84 Protocol. ICCCNT 2020: 1-5
- Nedra Benletaief, Houria Rezig, Ammar Bouallegue:
Reconciliation for Practical Quantum Key Distribution with BB84 protocol. CoRR abs/2002.07778 (2020)
- Ágoston Schranz, Eszter Udvary:
Transmitter Design Proposal for the BB84 Quantum Key Distribution Protocol using Polarization Modulated Vertical Cavity Surface-emitting Lasers. PHOTOPTICS 2018: 252-258
- Manish Kalra, Ramesh Chandra Poonia:
Design a New Protocol and Compare with BB84 Protocol for Quantum Key Distribution. SocProS (2) 2017: 969-978
- Shao-sheng Jiang, Rui-nan Chi, Xiao-jun Wen, Jun-bin Fang:
An Implementation Scheme of BB84-Protocol-Based Quantum Key Distribution System. EMC/HumanCom 2013: 973-978
- Mahboobeh Houshmand, Monireh Houshmand, Habib Rajabi Mashhadi:
Game Theory Based View to the Quantum Key Distribution BB84 Protocol. IITSI 2010: 332-336
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.