- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Philippe Jacquet, Wojciech Szpankowski:
Average Size of a Suffix Tree for Markov Sources. CoRR abs/1605.02123 (2016)
- Ricardo A. Baeza-Yates, Rafael Casas, Josep Díaz, Conrado Martinez:
On the Average Size of the Intersection of Binary Trees. SIAM J. Comput. 21(1): 24-32 (1992)
- Anselm Blumer, Andrzej Ehrenfeucht, David Haussler:
Average sizes of suffix trees and DAWGs. Discret. Appl. Math. 24(1-3): 37-45 (1989)
- Rainer Kemp:
The Average Stack Size of a Derivation Tree Generated by a Linear Context-Free Grammar. Inf. Control. 42(3): 354-365 (1979)
- Rainer Kemp:
On the Average Stack Size of Regularly Distributed Binary Trees. ICALP 1979: 340-355
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.