default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Govindasamy Chinnaraj, Arokiasamy Antonidoss:
A new methodology for secured inventory management by average fitness-based colliding bodies optimization integrated with block chain under cloud. Concurr. Comput. Pract. Exp. 34(1) (2022)
- Stephen Chen, Antonio Bolufé Röhler, James Montgomery, Wenxuan Zhang, Tim Hendtlass:
Using Average-Fitness Based Selection to Combat the Curse of Dimensionality. CEC 2022: 1-8
- Stephen Chen, Shanshan Lao, Irene Moser:
Particle swarm optimization with average-fitness based selection. GECCO Companion 2022: 81-84
- Wim Hordijk, Stuart A. Kauffman, Peter F. Stadler:
Average Fitness Differences on NK Landscapes. Theory Biosci. 139(1): 1-7 (2020)
- Lyuyang Tong, Minggang Dong, Bing Ai, Chao Jing:
A Simple Butterfly Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm with the Fitness-based Adaptive Inertia Weight and the Opposition-based Learning Average Elite Strategy. Fundam. Informaticae 163(2): 205-223 (2018)
- Daniel Weissman:
Stress-Induced Variation Can Cause Average Mutation and Recombination Rates to Be Positively Correlated with Fitness. ALIFE 2014: 43-44
- Yongqing Wei, Ming-ying Xu, Zhen-fang Zhu:
Feature-Denoising Based on Average Fitness of Genetic Population. J. Convergence Inf. Technol. 5(8): 174-179 (2010)
- Eitan Altman, Yezekael Hayel, Hamidou Tembine, Rachid El Azouzi:
Markov decision evolutionary games with time average expected fitness criterion. VALUETOOLS 2008: 62
- Hiroshi Furutani:
Schema Analysis of Average Fitness in Multiplicative Landscape. GECCO 2003: 934-947
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.