- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Dhurgam Kalel Ibrahim Alsaad, Reza Ghanbari, Ali Akbar Sohrabi, Khatere Ghorbani-Moghadam:
A New Model for Reassignment of Tasks to Available Employees in Iraq's Firms. Int. J. Math. Math. Sci. 2020: 2673793:1-2673793:6 (2020)
- Thiago A. L. Genez, Luiz F. Bittencourt, Nelson L. S. da Fonseca, Edmundo R. M. Madeira:
Estimation of the Available Bandwidth in Inter-Cloud Links for Task Scheduling in Hybrid Clouds. IEEE Trans. Cloud Comput. 7(1): 62-74 (2019)
- Mosong Zhou, Xiaoshe Dong, Heng Chen, Xingjun Zhang:
A Runtime Available Resource Capacity Evaluation Model Based on the Concept of Similar Tasks. Comput. J. 61(5): 722-744 (2018)
- Lu Zhen, Hao Hao, Xin Shi, Lufei Huang, Yi Hu:
Task assignment and sequencing decision model under uncertain available time of service providers. J. Oper. Res. Soc. 69(12): 1935-1946 (2018)
- Yassine Maalej, Ahmed Abderrahim, Mohsen Guizani, Bechir Hamdaoui:
CUDA-accelerated task scheduling in vehicular clouds with opportunistically available V2I. ICC 2017: 1-6
- Seiji Nishifuji, Yuya Sugita, Hitoshi Hirano:
Brain machine interface available in eyes-closed state in terms of event-related desynchronization and synchronization during a mental task. GCCE 2015: 497-501
- Thiago A. L. Genez, Luiz F. Bittencourt, Nelson L. S. da Fonseca, Edmundo Roberto Mauro Madeira:
Refining the estimation of the available bandwidth in inter-cloud links for task scheduling. GLOBECOM 2014: 1127-1132
- Ting He, Shiyao Chen, Hyoil Kim, Lang Tong, Kang-Won Lee:
Scheduling Parallel Tasks onto Opportunistically Available Cloud Resources. IEEE CLOUD 2012: 180-187
- Alejandro Rico, Alex Ramírez, Mateo Valero:
Available task-level parallelism on the Cell BE. Sci. Program. 17(1-2): 59-76 (2009)
- Oscar R. López-Bonilla:
Task Partitioning Utilizing Available Time on Multiprocessor Systems for a Given Schedule. IWCC 1999: 177-186
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.