- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 2 matches
- Rémy Kessler:
Traitement automatique d'informations appliqué aux ressources humaines. (Automatic processing of information applied to human resources). University of Avignon, France, 2009
- Marc Lalonde, Samuel Foucher, Langis Gagnon, E. Pronovost, Maxime Derenne, A. Janelle:
A system to automatically track humans and vehicles with a PTZ camera. Visual Information Processing 2007: 657502
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings