- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Rajendra Kumar Roul, Shubham Rohan Asthana, Sanjay Kumar Sahay:
Automated Document Indexing via Intelligent Hierarchical Clustering: A Novel Approach. CoRR abs/1504.00191 (2015)
- David F. Brailsford:
Automated re-typesetting, indexing and contentenhancement for scanned marriage registers. ACM Symposium on Document Engineering 2009: 29-38
- Markus Franke, Andreas Geyer-Schulz:
Automated Indexing with Restricted Random Walks on Large Document Sets. ECDL 2004: 232-243
- Gerd Maderlechner, Thomas Brückner, Peter Suda:
IDA: A System for Automated Sorting, Indexing, and Classification of Documents. MVA 1996: 373-376
- Allison Woodruff, Christian Plaunt:
GIPSY: Automated Geographic Indexing of Text Documents. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci. 45(9): 645-655 (1994)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.