- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Mina Bagherpoorfard, Ali R. Soheili:
Moving mesh version of wave propagation algorithm based on augmented Riemann solver. Appl. Math. Comput. 375: 125087 (2020)
- Carina Moreira Costa, Geovani Nunes Grapiglia:
A subspace version of the Wang-Yuan Augmented Lagrangian-Trust Region method for equality constrained optimization. Appl. Math. Comput. 387: 124861 (2020)
- Lagouge Kwanda Tartibu:
Numerical analysis on thermal performance of a trapezoidal micro-channel heat sink using an improved version of the augmented ε-constraint method. Int. J. Math. Model. Numer. Optimisation 10(1): 49-67 (2020)
- Meredydd Williams, Kelvin K. K. Yao, Jason R. C. Nurse:
Developing an Augmented Reality Tourism App through User-Centred Design (Extended Version). CoRR abs/2001.11131 (2020)
- George Mavrotas, Kostas Florios:
An improved version of the augmented ε-constraint method (AUGMECON2) for finding the exact pareto set in multi-objective integer programming problems. Appl. Math. Comput. 219(18): 9652-9669 (2013)
- Javier Murillo, P. García-Navarro:
Augmented versions of the HLL and HLLC Riemann solvers including source terms in one and two dimensions for shallow flow applications. J. Comput. Phys. 231(20): 6861-6906 (2012)
- David Furió, M. Carmen Juan, Leila Alem, Peta Ashworth:
Evaluating Three Versions of an Augmented Reality Mobile Game about Recycling. CEIG 2012: 157
- Yutaro Hatagami, Toshihiko Matsuka:
Text Mining with an Augmented Version of the Bisecting K-Means Algorithm. ICONIP (2) 2009: 352-359
- Jonathan Simonson, Daniel Berleant, X. Zhang, M. Xie, H. Vo:
Version Augmented URIs for Reference Permanence via an Apache Module Design. Comput. Networks 30(1-7): 337-345 (1998)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.