- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Muthumeenakshi Subramanian, B. Geethanjali, N. P. Guhan Seshadri, Bhavana Venkat, R. Vijayalakshmi:
Visualization of Brain Activation During Attention-Demanding Tasks Using Cognitive Signal Processing. Int. J. Cogn. Informatics Nat. Intell. 11(1): 60-81 (2017)
- Muthumeenakshi Subramanian, B. Geethanjali, N. P. Guhan Seshadri, V. Bhavana, R. Vijayalakshmi:
Visualization of brain activation during the performance of attention-demanding tasks. ICCI*CC 2016: 34-41
- Tibor Bosse, Zulfiqar Ali Memon, Rogier Oorburg, Jan Treur, Muhammad Umair, Michael de Vos:
A Software Environment for an Adaptive Human-Aware Software Agent Supporting Attention-Demanding Tasks. Int. J. Artif. Intell. Tools 20(5): 819-846 (2011)
- Zulfiqar Ali Memon, Rogier Oorburg, Jan Treur, Muhammad Umair, Michael de Vos:
A software environment for a human-aware ambient agent supporting attention-demanding tasks. ICCS 2010: 2033-2042
- Tibor Bosse, Zulfiqar Ali Memon, Jan Treur, Muhammad Umair:
An Adaptive Human-Aware Software Agent Supporting Attention-Demanding Tasks. PRIMA 2009: 292-307
- Masha Maltz, Joachim Meyer:
Use of Warnings in an Attentionally Demanding Detection Task. Hum. Factors 43(2): 217-226 (2001)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.