- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 3 matches
- Christophe Lino, Marc Christie, Roberto Ranon, William H. Bares:
The director's lens: an intelligent assistant for virtual cinematography. ACM Multimedia 2011: 323-332
- Alain Bonardi, Isis Truck, Herman Akdag:
Towards a Virtual Assistant for Performers and Stage Directors. NIME 2006: 326-329
- Anne N. De Roeck, Udo Kruschwitz, Paul Scott, Sam Steel, Raymond Turner, Nick Webb:
The YPA - An Assistant for Classified Directory Enquiries. Intelligent Systems and Soft Computing 2000: 239-258
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.