- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Niklas Rach, Yuki Matsuda, Stefan Ultes, Wolfgang Minker, Keiichi Yasumoto:
Estimating Subjective Argument Quality Aspects From Social Signals in Argumentative Dialogue Systems. IEEE Access 9: 11610-11621 (2021)
- Omid Noroozi, Harm J. A. Biemans, Martin Mulder:
Relations between scripted online peer feedback processes and quality of written argumentative essay. Internet High. Educ. 31: 20-31 (2016)
- Jesus Angel Fernandez Canelas, Quintín Martin, Juan Manuel Corchado Rodríguez:
Argumentative SOX Compliant and Quality Decision Support Intelligent Expert System over the Suppliers Selection Process. Appl. Comput. Intell. Soft Comput. 2013: 973704:1-973704:23 (2013)
- Ole C. Brudvik, Khai Seng Hong, Yam San Chee, Libo Guo:
Assessing the Impact of A Structured Argumentation Board on the Quality of Students' Argumentative Writing Skills. ICCE 2006: 141-148
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.