- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Maria Gabriella Gaeta, Achilleas G. Samaras, Renata Archetti:
Numerical investigation of thermal discharge to coastal areas: A case study in South Italy. Environ. Model. Softw. 124: 104596 (2020)
- Wenlong Zhao, Wenhua Liu, Yuanchao Hu, Yunzhu An, Youran Li:
Extraction method of insulator discharge area in ultraviolet image and its application. ICSAI 2017: 857-961
- Yuan Wang, Guangyi Lu, Haibing Guo, Jian Cao, Song Jia, Xing Zhang:
Area-efficient transient power-rail electrostatic discharge clamp circuit with mis-triggering immunity in a 65-nm CMOS process. Sci. China Inf. Sci. 59(4): 042407:1-042407:9 (2016)
- Tianxi Li, Chao Gao, Meng Xu, Bala Rajaratnam:
Detecting the impact area of BP deepwater horizon oil discharge: an analysis by time varying coefficient logistic models and boosted trees. Comput. Stat. 29(1): 141-157 (2014)
- Duk-jin Kim, Byung-Hun Choe, Wooil M. Moon:
Remote sensing of oyster reefs and groundwater discharge in coastal area using synthetic aperture radar. IGARSS 2013: 2435-2438
- Yanhui Dong, Guomin Li, Haizhen Xu:
An areal recharge and discharge simulating method for MODFLOW. Comput. Geosci. 42: 203-205 (2012)
- Wing-Shan Tam, Oi-Ying Wong, Tsz-Ching Ng, Chi-Wah Kok, Hei Wong:
Analysis of ESD discharge current distribution and area optimization of VDMOS gate protection structure. Microelectron. Reliab. 50(5): 622-626 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.