- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Christopher Dane Shulby, Martha Dais Ferreira, Rodrigo Fernandes de Mello, Sandra M. Aluísio:
Theoretical learning guarantees applied to acoustic modeling. J. Braz. Comp. Soc. 25(1): 1:1-1:12 (2019)
- Anastasia Maksimova, Valentin Klimov, Nikita Antonov:
Development of Graph-Theoretical Model and Operations on Graph Representations of Ontologies as Applied to Information Retrieval Tasks. BICA 2019: 340-345
- Fathia Sghayer Abdulgader, Rajeh Eid, Babak Daneshvar Rouyendegh:
Development of Decision Support Model for Selecting a Maintenance Plan Using a Fuzzy MCDM Approach: A Theoretical Framework. Applied Comp. Int. Soft Computing 2018: 9346945:1-9346945:14 (2018)
- Manuel Gámez, Inmaculada López, Carmelo Rodríguez, Zoltán Varga, József Garay:
Game-theoretical model for marketing cooperative in fisheries. Applied Mathematics and Computation 329: 325-338 (2018)
- Nicole C. Krämer, Sabrina C. Eimler, Astrid M. von der Pütten, Sabine Payr:
Theory of Companions: What Can Theoretical Models Contribute to Applications and Understanding of Human-Robot Interaction? Applied Artificial Intelligence 25(6): 474-502 (2011)
- Nicola Basilico, Davide Rossignoli, Nicola Gatti, Francesco Amigoni:
A Game-Theoretical Model Applied to an Active Patrolling Camera. EST 2010: 130-135
- Paul A. Dreyer Jr., Fred S. Roberts:
Irreversible k-threshold processes: Graph-theoretical threshold models of the spread of disease and of opinion. Discrete Applied Mathematics 157(7): 1615-1627 (2009)
- Jonathan G. Huddleston, Heather D. Willauer, Marcel T. Burney, Lakeshia J. Tate, Ashley D. Carruth, Robin D. Rogers:
Comparison of an Empirical and a Theoretical Linear Solvation Energy Relationship Applied to the Characterization of Solute Distribution in a Poly(ethylene) Glycol-Salt Aqueous Biphasic System. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling 44(2): 549-558 (2004)
- Dominique de Werra, Christine Eisenbeis, Sylvain Lelait, Bruno Marmol:
On a Graph-theoretical Model for Cyclic Register Allocation. Discrete Applied Mathematics 93(2-3): 191-203 (1999)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.