- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Juan Fernández-Ruiz, Alicia Peltsch, Nadia Alahyane, Donald C. Brien, Brian C. Coe, Angeles Garcia, Douglas P. Munoz:
Age related prefrontal compensatory mechanisms for inhibitory control in the antisaccade task. NeuroImage 165: 92-101 (2018)
- Wivine Blekic, Mandy Rossignol:
Automatic detection and inhibition of neutral and emotional stimuli in post-traumatic stress disorder: an eye-tracking study: eye-tracking data of an original antisaccade task. ETRA 2018: 72:1-72:2
- Vassilis Cutsuridis, Ioannis Kahramanoglou, Nikolaos Smyrnis, Ioannis Evdokimidis, Stavros J. Perantonis:
A biophysical neural accumulator model of decision making in an antisaccade task. Neurocomputing 70(7-9): 1390-1402 (2007)
- Vassilis Cutsuridis, Nikolaos Smyrnis, Ioannis Evdokimidis, Stavros J. Perantonis:
A neural model of decision-making by the superior colicullus in an antisaccade task. Neural Networks 20(6): 690-704 (2007)
- Kevin D. Johnston, Stefan Everling:
Neural Activity in Monkey Prefrontal Cortex Is Modulated by Task Context and Behavioral Instruction during Delayed-match-to-sample and Conditional Prosaccade - Antisaccade Tasks. J. Cogn. Neurosci. 18(5): 749-765 (2006)
- Vassilis Cutsuridis, Ioannis Kahramanoglou, Stavros J. Perantonis, Ioannis Evdokimidis, Nikolaos Smyrnis:
A Biophysical Model of Decision Making in an Antisaccade Task Through Variable Climbing Activity. ICANN (1) 2005: 205-210
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.