- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Dimitrios Amaxilatis, Ioannis Chatzigiannakis, Irene Mavrommati, Evdoxia Vasileiou, Andrea Vitaletti:
Delivering elder-care environments utilizing TV-channel based mechanisms. JAISE 9(6): 783-798 (2017)
- Dimitrios Amaxilatis, Orestis Akrivopoulos, Georgios Mylonas, Ioannis Chatzigiannakis:
An IoT-Based Solution for Monitoring a Fleet of Educational Buildings Focusing on Energy Efficiency. Sensors 17(10): 2296 (2017)
- Dimitrios Amaxilatis, Orestis Akrivopoulos, Ioannis Chatzigiannakis, Christos Tselios:
Enabling stream processing for people-centric IoT based on the fog computing paradigm. ETFA 2017: 1-8
- Georgios Mylonas, Dimitrios Amaxilatis, Helen-Catherine Leligou, Theodore B. Zahariadis, E. Zacharioudakis, Jörg Hofstätter, A. Friedl, Federica Paganelli, Giovanni Cuffaro, Jimm Lerch:
Addressing behavioral change towards energy efficiency in European educational buildings. GIoTS 2017: 1-6
- Orestis Akrivopoulos, Dimitrios Amaxilatis, Athanasios Antoniou, Ioannis Chatzigiannakis:
Design and Evaluation of a Person-Centric Heart Monitoring System over Fog Computing Infrastructure. HumanSys@SenSys 2017: 25-30
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.