- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Michelle J. Johnson, Megan Johnson, Justine Sefcik, Pamela Z. Cacchione, Caio Mucchiani, Tessa Lau, Mark Yim:
Task and Design Requirements for an Affordable Mobile Service Robot for Elder Care in an All-Inclusive Care for Elders Assisted-Living Setting. Int. J. Soc. Robotics 12(5): 989-1008 (2020)
- Ambika Bhatnagar, Aditya Nagori, Richard Fletcher, Rakesh Lodha, Tavpritesh Sethi:
Leveraging Thermal Patterns in Children for Telemedicine: Role of Affordable Imagers, Smartphones and Data-analytics. ICEGOV 2017: 588-589
- Nicolò Arnaldi, Chiara Barone, Franco Fusco, Francesco Leofante, Armando Tacchella:
Autonomous Driving and Undergraduates: an Affordable Setup for Teaching Robotics. AIRO@AI*IA 2016: 5-9
- Sreeram Dhurjaty, Aniruddha Atre:
A hand-cranked, affordable defibrillator for resource-poor settings. GHTC 2016: 542-546
- Jenna Johnstone, Brian Bacik, Shannon Burke, Rachel Dzombak, Khanjan Mehta, Peter Butler:
Affordable dermascope for resource-poor settings. GHTC 2013: 314-320
- Christian Setzkorn, Ray Paton:
JavaSpaces - An Affordable Technology for the Simple Implementation of Reusable Parallel Evolutionary Algorithms. KELSI 2004: 151-160
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.