- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Jessica Fell, Justin Pead, Kevin Winter:
Low-Cost Flow Sensors: Making Smart Water Monitoring Technology Affordable. IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine 8(1): 72-77 (2019)
- Huanhuan Wang, Yi Lin, Zeliang Wang, Yunjun Yao, Yuhu Zhang, Ling Wu:
Validation of a low-cost 2D laser scanner in development of a more-affordable mobile terrestrial proximal sensing system for 3D plant structure phenotyping in indoor environment. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 140: 180-189 (2017)
- Sebastian Marichal, Andrea Rosales, Gustavo Sansone, Ana Cristina Pires, Ewelina Bakala, Fernando González Perilli, Josep Blat:
CETA: open, affordable and portable mixed-reality environment for low-cost tablets. MobileHCI 2017: 47:1-47:7
- Jaume Benseny, Heikki Hämmäinen:
Value network analysis in a low-cost and affordable internet. EuCNC 2016: 148-152
- Vincent Bonnet, Christine Azevedo-Coste, Lionel Lapierre, J. Cadic, Philippe Fraisse, René Zapata, Gentiane Venture, Christian Geny:
Towards an affordable mobile analysis platform for pathological walking assessment. Robotics and Autonomous Systems 66: 116-128 (2015)
- Franciele Alves dos Santos Medina, Vanessa Rodrigues da Silva, Sergio Gustavo Medina Pereira, Rodrigo Franco Gonçalves, Ivanir Costa:
Interfaces affordable for smartphones to elderly: a screen layout proposal for sending messages. MEDES 2015: 174-179
- Vincent Bonnet, N. Sylla, Andrea Cherubini, A. Gonzales, Christine Azevedo-Coste, Philippe Fraisse, Gentiane Venture:
Toward an affordable and user-friendly visual motion capture system. EMBC 2014: 3634-3637
- Minas V. Liarokapis, Agisilaos G. Zisimatos, Melina N. Bousiou, Kostas J. Kyriakopoulos:
Open-source, low-cost, compliant, modular, underactuated fingers: Towards affordable prostheses for partial hand amputations. EMBC 2014: 2541-2544
- John-Thones Amenyo, Daniel Phelps, Olajide Oladipo, Folly Sewovoe-Ekuoe, Sangeeta Jadoonanan, Sandeep Jadoonanan, Tahseen Tabassum, Salim Gnabode, Tanging D. Sherpa, Michael Falzone, Abrar Hossain, Aerren Kublal:
MedizDroids Project: Ultra-low cost, low-altitude, affordable and sustainable UAV multicopter drones for mosquito vector control in malaria disease management. GHTC 2014: 590-596
- André Lourenço, Miguel Mira da Silva:
A Cloud-Based Service for Affordable Cost Analysis. AMCIS 2013
- Stephen Chapman:
Counting the Costs of Digital Preservation: Is Repository Storage Affordable? J. Digit. Inf. 4(2) (2003)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.