- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Umakant Mishra:
Inventions on Adaptable Menu: A TRIZ based analysis. CoRR abs/1404.6745 (2014)
- Jungchul Park, Sung Ho Han:
Integration of Adaptable and Adaptive Approaches for Interface Personalization Through Collaborative Menu. Int. J. Hum. Comput. Interact. 28(9): 613-626 (2012)
- Khalid Al-Omar, Dimitris I. Rigas:
Comparison of Adaptive, Adaptable and Mixed-Initiative Menus. CW 2009: 292-297
- Vlado Glavinic, Sandi Ljubic, Mihael Kukec:
Transformable Menu Component for Mobile Device Applications: Working with both Adaptive and Adaptable User Interfaces. Int. J. Interact. Mob. Technol. 2(3): 22-27 (2008)
- Jungchul Park, Sung Ho Han, Yong S. Park, Youngseok Cho:
Usability of Adaptable and Adaptive Menus. HCI (10) 2007: 405-411
- Leah Findlater, Joanna McGrenere:
A comparison of static, adaptive, and adaptable menus. CHI 2004: 89-96
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.