- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Cláudio Ananias Ferraz, Vanessa Braganholo, Marta Mattoso:
ARAXA: Storing and managing Active XML documents. J. Web Semant. 8(2-3): 209-224 (2010)
- Loïc Hélouët, Albert Benveniste:
Document Based Modeling of Web Services Choreographies Using Active XML. ICWS 2010: 291-298
- Vladimir Krylov, Dmitry V. Ponomarev, Andrey Logvinov, Alexander Ponomarenko:
Active Database Architecture for XML Documents. CAINE 2008: 244-249
- Denise Jones, Ying Jin, Huaqin Xu:
An Active Rule-Based Approach for Constraint Management of Biological Data in XML Documents. BIBM 2007: 111-116
- Olivier Beaudoux:
XML active transformation (eXAcT): transforming documents within interactive systems. ACM Symposium on Document Engineering 2005: 146-148
- Chul-Ki Nam, Gil-Sang Jang, Jae-Hak J. Bae:
An XML-based active document for intelligent web applications. Expert Syst. Appl. 25(2): 165-176 (2003)
- Angela Bonifati:
Active Behaviors within XML Document Management. EDBT PhD Workshop 2000
- Luca Bompani, Paolo Ciancarini, Fabio Vitali:
Active documents in XML. SIGWEB Newsl. 8(1): 27-31 (1999)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.