- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Yiyang Ni, Yaxuan Liu, Qin Wang, Yuxi Wang, Haitao Zhao, Hongbo Zhu:
Vehicular Networks Under Nakagami-m Fading Channels: Outage Probability and Ergodic Achievable Rate. IEEE Access 8: 121501-121512 (2020)
- Zihan Tang, Jun Wang, Jintao Wang, Jian Song:
On the Achievable Rate Region of NOMA Under Outage Probability Constraints. IEEE Commun. Lett. 23(2): 370-373 (2019)
- Anh D. Le, Sanjeewa P. Herath, Nghi H. Tran, Trung Quang Duong, Sachin Shetty:
Achievable rates and outage probability of cognitive radio with dynamic frequency hopping under imperfect spectrum sensing. IET Commun. 9(17): 2160-2167 (2015)
- Suman Kumar, Sheetal Kalyani, Lajos Hanzo, Krishnamurthy Giridhar:
Coverage Probability and Achievable Rate Analysis of FFR-Aided Multi-User OFDM-Based MIMO and SIMO Systems. IEEE Trans. Commun. 63(10): 3869-3881 (2015)
- Anh D. Le, Nghi H. Tran, Sachin Shetty, Shivakumar Sastry:
Achievable Rate and Outage Probability of Cognitive Radio with Finite-Alphabet Inputs under Imperfect Spectrum Sensing. VTC Spring 2015: 1-5
- Jung-Bin Kim, Dongwoo Kim:
Outage Probability and Achievable Diversity Order of Opportunistic Relaying in Cognitive Secondary Radio Networks. IEEE Trans. Commun. 60(9): 2456-2466 (2012)
- Ning Hu, Xiaofeng Zhong, Ming Zhao, Jing Wang, Luo Chen:
On the achievable outage probability of opportunistic relaying with decode-and-forward. CCECE 2009: 598-603
- Vladimir B. Balakirsky, A. J. Han Vinck:
Achievable rates and decoding error probability for parallel channels with dependent noise and restricted number of active users. ISIT 2004: 480
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.