- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- (Withdrawn) You Only Look & Listen Once: Towards Fast and Accurate Visual Grounding. CoRR abs/1902.04213 (2019)
- David Vengerov:
A Two-List Framework for Accurate Detection of Frequent Items in Data Streams. MLDM (1) 2018: 228-243
- Alexander Singer, Sari Yakubovich, Andrea L. Kroeker, Brenden Dufault, Roberto Duarte, Alan Katz:
Data quality of electronic medical records in Manitoba: do problem lists accurately reflect chronic disease billing diagnoses? J. Am. Medical Informatics Assoc. 23(6): 1107-1112 (2016)
- Ahmed Bouajjani, Cezara Dragoi, Constantin Enea, Mihaela Sighireanu:
Accurate Invariant Checking for Programs Manipulating Lists and Arrays with Infinite Data. ATVA 2012: 167-182
- Daryush D. Mehta, Rebecca Woodbury Listfield, Harold A. Cheyne II, James T. Heaton, Shengran W. Feng, Matías Zanartu, Robert E. Hillman:
Duration of ambulatory monitoring needed to accurately estimate voice use. INTERSPEECH 2012: 1335-1338
- Nicola Barbarini, Paolo Magni:
Accurate peak list extraction from proteomic mass spectra for identification and profiling studies. BMC Bioinform. 11: 518 (2010)
- Yu Lan, Guoqing Chen, Davy Janssens, Geert Wets:
Dilated Chi-Square: A Novel Interestingness Measure to Build Accurate and Compact Decision List. Intelligent Information Processing 2004: 233-237
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.