- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Philippe Besnard, Claudette Cayrol, Marie-Christine Lagasquie-Schiex:
Logical theories and abstract argumentation: A survey of existing works. Argument Comput. 11(1-2): 41-102 (2020)
- Ian J. Bertolacci, Michelle Mills Strout, Jordan Riley, Stephen M. Guzik, Eddie C. Davis, Catherine Olschanowsky:
Using the loop chain abstraction to schedule across loops in existing code. Int. J. High Perform. Comput. Netw. 13(1): 86-104 (2019)
- Daniel Ashbrook, Shitao Stan Guo, Alan Lambie:
Towards Augmented Fabrication: Combining Fabricated and Existing Objects. CHI Extended Abstracts 2016: 1510-1518
- Emre Can Kara, Michaelangelo D. Tabone, Ciaran M. Roberts, Sila Kiliccote, Emma M. Stewart:
Estimating Behind-the-meter Solar Generation with Existing Measurement Infrastructure: Poster Abstract. BuildSys@SenSys 2016: 259-260
- Kyle I. Murray:
Multiverse: crowd algorithms on existing interfaces. CHI Extended Abstracts 2013: 2737-2742
- Stephen B. Gilbert, Stephen Blessing, Liz Blankenship:
The accidental tutor: overlaying an intelligent tutor on an existing user interface. CHI Extended Abstracts 2009: 4603-4608
- Leonid A. Kalinichenko:
Structural and Behavioral Abstractions of the Multiactivities Intended for their Concretizations by the Pre-existing Behaviors. East/West Database Workshop 1994: 331-345
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.