- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Bent Bruun Kristensen:
Protocol and role: abstraction mechanisms in agent oriented programming languages. Int. J. Agent Oriented Softw. Eng. 6(3/4): 309-328 (2018)
- Sean Edward Russell, Gregory M. P. O'Hare, Rem W. Collier:
Agent-Oriented Programming Languages as a High-Level Abstraction Facilitating the Development of Intelligent Behaviours for Component-Based Applications. PRIMA 2015: 501-509
- Gul A. Agha, Rafael H. Bordini, Assaf Marron, Alessandro Ricci:
Proceedings of the 2nd edition on Programming systems, languages and applications based on actors, agents, and decentralized control abstractions, AGERE! 2012, October 21-22, 2012, Tucson, Arizona, USA. ACM 2012, ISBN 978-1-4503-1630-9 [contents]
- Alessandro Ricci, Andrea Santi:
Designing a general-purpose programming language based on agent-oriented abstractions: the simpAL project. SPLASH Workshops 2011: 159-170
- Nguyen Tuan Duc, Ikuo Takeuchi:
Abstraction of Agent Cooperation in Agent Oriented Programming Language. PRIMA 2008: 307-314
- Koen V. Hindriks, Frank S. de Boer, Wiebe van der Hoek, John-Jules Ch. Meyer:
Formal Semantics for an Abstract Agent Programming Language. ATAL 1997: 215-229
- Paul Tarau, Verónica Dahl, Stephen Rochefort, Koenraad De Bosschere:
LogiMOO: A Multi-User Virtual World with Agents and Natural Language Programming. CHI Extended Abstracts 1997: 323-324
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.