- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Michael D. Gregory, Yigal Agam, Chindhuri Selvadurai, Amanda Nagy, Mark G. Vangel, Matthew Tucker, Edwin M. Robertson, Robert Stickgold, Dara S. Manoach:
Resting state connectivity immediately following learning correlates with subsequent sleep-dependent enhancement of motor task performance. NeuroImage 102: 666-673 (2014)
- Tal Kenet, Elena V. Orekhova, Hari Bharadwaj, Nandita R. Shetty, Emily Israeli, Adrian K. C. Lee, Yigal Agam, Mikael Elam, Robert M. Joseph, Matti S. Hämäläinen, Dara S. Manoach:
Disconnectivity of the cortical ocular motor control network in autism spectrum disorders. NeuroImage 61(4): 1226-1234 (2012)
- Yigal Agam, Robert M. Joseph, Jason J. S. Barton, Dara S. Manoach:
Reduced cognitive control of response inhibition by the anterior cingulate cortex in autism spectrum disorders. NeuroImage 52(1): 336-347 (2010)
- Yigal Agam, Joo-Seok Hyun, Jared F. Danker, Feng Zhou, Michael J. Kahana, Robert Sekuler:
Early neural signatures of visual short-term memory. NeuroImage 44(2): 531-536 (2009)
- Yigal Agam, Robert Sekuler:
Interactions between working memory and visual perception: An ERP/EEG study. NeuroImage 36(3): 933-942 (2007)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.