- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Craig Hagerman, Richard Brath, Scott Langevin:
Visual Analytic System for Subject Matter Expert Document Tagging using Information Retrieval and Semi-Supervised Machine Learning. IV (1) 2019: 234-240
- Heli Väätäjä, Jari Varsaluoma, Tomi Heimonen, Katariina Tiitinen, Jaakko Hakulinen, Markku Turunen, Harri Nieminen, Petri Ihantola:
Information Visualization Heuristics in Practical Expert Evaluation. BELIV 2016: 36-43
- Pierre P. Lévy, Bénédicte Le Grand, François Poulet, Michel Soto, László Daragó, Laurent Toubiana, Jean-François Vibert:
Pixelization Paradigm, First Visual Information Expert Workshop, VIEW 2006, Paris, France, April 24-25, 2006, Revised Selected Papers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 4370, Springer 2007, ISBN 978-3-540-71026-4 [contents]
- Bonnie E. John:
Extensions of GOMS analyses to expert performance requiring perception of dynamic visual and auditory information. CHI 1990: 107-116
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.